At Coforma, we aim to provide the best possible user experience to every visitor to our website by working to meet the guidelines outlined in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, level AA. In doing so, we believe that we improve the experience for everyone, regardless of ability.
This page describes the accessibility features on this site. We take accessibility very seriously. If you experience any difficulty using our site, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected], so that we may correct the issue as soon as possible.
- This site uses semantic markup language and landmark roles to help you navigate to important regions of the site.
- Headings are logically nested to properly outline content structures.
- Each page has a “skip to main content” link at the top.
- Our colors have the appropriate amount of contrast, and have passed a series of accessibility tests.
- All focusable elements, such as links and form fields, have a clearly discernible focus indicator.
- The focus indicator does not move offscreen, become lost, or fail to transfer to the correct place.
If any of the above features aren’t functioning properly, please notify us so that we may correct it.
We periodically run accessibility tests on our site using HTML_CodeSniffer. We check for both WCAG 2AA and Section 508 compliance. While this tool is wonderful for determining if our code is accessible, we understand that over 70% of accessibility issues will only be discovered through manual testing.
We always test our interactive features using keyboard navigation to ensure that focus states are handled properly.
We will also review our site using Voice Over. As sighted users, this is at best, a litmus test. If there is anything we can do to improve our site’s accessibility features, do not hesitate to reach out.